Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I read enough blogs...

Here I am, starting my own blog. I think my husband might have suggested that I start a blog. Since I spend so much time reading them. He thinks I have something to say. *Shurg* Maybe, maybe not we will see.

So I am an almost 30 something mom, English teacher (who is allowed to make some writing mistakes) wife and lady. I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a wonderful 2 year-old daughter and a 2 year old career, which was not suppose to happen in quite that order but did. I have been married for a little over two years as well (a little tend going on here?) to the most incredible man. I feel so blessed to have him, to work with him in this life together.

So, I am probably going to talk about myself mostly, and that means a lot about my current pregnancy cause I am pretty excited about the new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment