Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why I love my body...

I feel so good right now. I have people telling me all the time that I don't look that big and honestly I feel so good. I am 32 weeks on Thursday and I have almost gained back the 17 lbs I lost during 1st and 2nd trimester. I love how big my boobs are and I love the way the baby is moving. I am hoping that on Tuesday the doctor tells my the baby is head down, but if not I still have some time, so no worries.
B and I had incredible sex again today while Miss H took her nap. He has been trying to initiate at night and I have been just too tired. But I have actually wanted to be with him (the last time was so incredible, seriously) but our timing has been off. So after my shower I let him know of my intentions. I even cleaned up down below, which was no easy task but it felt so nice to feel sexy. And once again, amazing sex. I am a happy lady. I have an amazing man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment