Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where does the time go?

Okay so I'm gonna give the short version.

-Last Friday (the 30th) I was rear-ended. Car is fine, I am fine baby is fine.  I was mostly mad because I spent my Friday night at the ER and didn't even get to see H or B at all. I have a little whip-lash but I am seeing a Chiropractor. Also, the lady that hit me has car insurance.

-School is great but so busy. I am glad we didn't get any snow days this week but it took me 50 minutes to drive to work Wednesday. In the end, I was still glad there was school.

-I am definitely pregnant now. I feel the little one move all the time and I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks much earlier this time around. Today I have had more intense ones. I am not worried but instead view them as my uterus preparing.

-B and H are sick this weekend. B and I had plans to go to dinner and see a movie Friday night with good friends. H was spending the night at my parents house and I was excited for the grown up night. We ate at a Thai place. B left for home before the movie because he was feeling so poorly. I was sad but at least I still got to go. I had such a hard time staying awake during the movie. It was a 9:30pm movie, with subtitles and lots of all black moments. Even though it was about Fear and scary an' stuff I kept almost falling asleep. I had a great time despite all this. 

-I am 30 weeks on Thursday and then I go to 2-week visit. I am only nervous about gaining too much weight. But other then that I still feel like I have a good amount of time left. No biggie, teaching has a way of making time fly by, so I know baby will be here before I know it.

Whew. That is a pretty good update

No comments:

Post a Comment