Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why don't I write more?

I am on the computer everyday, so why have I not added more?

First of all, I only have two followers. Two guys that I know nothing about. Guess that is the internet for ya.

Second, is because I have so much to say and so little. Ya know what I am saying?

So yesterday I made dinner and Bruce can home to a meal ready in like 5 minutes after he was through the door. I wanted to go to the gym, Bruce was ecstatic and did everything he needed to do to make sure it happened. I did the elliptical machine on the hill setting for 30 minutes with a 5 minute cool down. I also did some reverse dips. I am in sore in all the right ways today.

But the thing is Bruce got so much put away while I was gone for an hour. He folded the piles of laundry (and our horrid sock mountain!) and kept the girls entertained. I start out good in the morning, but always lose stream by nap time.

But today has been a better day. I took Hadley to the park, organized and resorted Evey's clothes (she is no longer in the 0-3 or even the 3-6, more like 6 and 6-9months clothes) and we watered plants outside. I just want to do some yoga and clean the kitchen and made so floors during Hadley's nap. We shall see.

We have a street fair tonight that I am very excited about. Life is good, there is always so much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment