Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why do I feel so crazy???

Okay, when I was pregnant with H I was not feeling this insane. Probably because I really did not think my baby would come at 38 weeks But that is a problem this time. ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS WHEN WILL BABY COME. And, the fact that my water broke last time kinda makes this worse. I know I will know when I am in labor but if my water breaks then I really know. *Sigh
So I have been drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea since I was 34 weeks (it helps to tone the uterus) and I have been taking EPO orally since around then too. Last night I decided to use it internally, ah, in the, ya know, baby exit. Well, I think I have lost my mucus plug too. AND THIS ALL MAKES ME FEEL CRAZY. I have been bouncing on my ball as soon as I get home from school. I really want to have this baby. And the thing is I am not uncomfortable, I just want to meet my baby. And so I feel even more crazy. And H has been so crabby and hard to manage. Maybe that means the baby is coming too. (The phrase that is out of my mouth every two seconds these days..)

No comments:

Post a Comment